Computing related resources for UCSB researchers.
Resources for high performance computing beyond UCSB
- SDSC Triton under the Triton Shared Compute Cluster Program provided by Enterprise Technology Services (ETS). More information can be found here.
- XSEDE (Contact the UCSB Campus Champion for access to XSEDE resources)
- HPC@UC: A program for UC researchers provided by SDSC. More information can be found here.
Other computing related resources at UCSB
(e-mail us if you have other links that your fellow Gauchos might be interested in for research computing!)
Other UCSB Research Computing Units
- For storage on the cloud, you can use Box through UCSB's agreement. Login with your UCSB Net Id to access Box.
- For introductory video courses (C, C++, Python, R, Matlab etc.) you can use Lynda.com. Login with your UCSB Net Id to access video lectures.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Follow this link to access AWS through UCSB's agreement.